For Sale: Klipsch RF-5 in Custom Finish!

Iteachstem

Hello all,

I did yet another pair in this awesome finish!  The much sought after Klipsch RF-5! Adult owned and listened to in a pet and smoke free environment. Used with subs, so no low end abuse either.  Refinished in a one of a kind custom stain. Much better than the boring black! All drivers are in perfect condition with absolutely no blemishes. The speaker grills are in excellent condition with both badges. The cabinets are in excellent condition with no dings, scratches, water marks, etc. and both badges. Audition upon purchase to verify everything works perfectly.

I'll be happy to answer any actual questions you have about these speakers. The last set sold on eBay in February for $600, and they didn't show pictures of the drivers, so I can only assume they had damage.

I will be happy to email/text you high resolution pictures.

Price $575 for Members

Price includes a bourbon tasting while you listen to them!

IMG_1969.jpg

• Like 3

What the heck is up with not being able to upload any average size pictures???  I guess you can check them out on Facebook for actual decent sized pictures or send me a message.

• 3 weeks later...