Revealed: Secret Cornwall Mods at DFW Forum

Good2BHome

Some great names from the past there.  Nothing from Good2BHome since 08, when he simply said "Back to hibernation."  Mobile Homeless before that.  I got an email from him a couple of years later, but nothing since. 

So many others I miss...

The DFW Hornheads were a great group.  Maybe still are...it was a Yahoo group and I was in it when I lived there.  We had some great meetups.  Wish there were more hornheads in Houston.

BTW...I have one of those modded Cornwalls I traded something for.  Serves as my center HT speaker.

Dave

Edited by Mallette

Sorry...I missed you, Jeff:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/127933-dfw-hornheads/?p=1591921

12 Jan 2013 DFW Hornhead meet (Cask05 house).jpg

Seadog, Wrinkles, oldtimer, and a few others...Tim, Darel, Michael T., and Tom, on 12 Jan. 2013.

I had a good time and learned a lot more about each person behind their "handle".  Sorry I missed you, Louis and I hope the article linked was readable.

Chris

Edited by Chris A

Agreed Dave. I haven't heard anything from the Hornheads group in quite some time. I should make a post in there to see who responds. I have wanted to schedule a group get together but my tube amp has been out for repair for over six months (long story). Laters, Jeff

Wow...talk about a blast from the past!  You been lurking or what, Jeffers?  Still shaking the slab with those SVSs?  Great to hear from you!  You should join us in Hope for the April get together.

Dave

Chris -

Not a problem I had a lot going on last year family wise around that time.  Good to see that there was a meeting!

Dave -

Yeah sorta lurking.  I have not made any changes really to my systems so I just sorta of lurk and slip in a post every now and then when I think I can contribute.  Also I have been busy with my other vintage project - Buster my 1967 Ford Ranchero  :)

Image00018.jpg

Laters,

Jeff