Jubilees on eBay

Speed

Who is ready for an upgrade?! 😁 Of course these won't have that new speaker smell, and McIntosh sold separately.                                                                                                                                                                                          https://www.ebay.com/itm/335314758967?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=SmRy3-LkTUO&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=r2R6ukhLSuG&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 4

Audio Classics selling their demo pair is strange. I thought they had clients that would buy with the other high end they sell. They sell speakers that are a lot more than the Jubes. Just my two cents

1 hour ago, rmlowz said:

Audio Classics selling their demo pair is strange. I thought they had clients that would buy with the other high end they sell. They sell speakers that are a lot more than the Jubes. Just my two cents

They do have very high end equipment.  However they don't have many listening rooms or a ton of space - you'll see plenty speakers crammed inside the main rooms at times.  I believe they have "nestled in" to this building some time ago.  It was roughly 20 years ago that I went there in search of hi-fi and a gentleman by the name of Ernie was astonishingly accommodating;  any piece of equipment I wanted to hear I could, whatever my budget was at the time didn't matter.  I feel that's how things should be.

I have had some difficulties purchasing items from them in the past few years but I can understand their need to sell the pair of Jubes.  Sometimes "everything is for sale" and they have to move stock.