Klipsch Heresy 4 Inside

Witam, niedawno zostałem właścicielem nowego Klipsch Heresy 4. Byłem bardzo ciekawy, czy filmy z Paducah Home Teatre nie kłamią. Klipsch reklamuje, że jego nowa seria Heritage zawiera kable z Audioquest. Postanowiłem to sprawdzić i byłem bardzo rozczarowany, gdy odkręciłem głośnik niskotonowy, HERES 4 HAS REGULAR CABLES!!! Czy ktoś z Was może powiedzieć, że sprawdził swoje głośniki i są w nich kable Audioquest?

1 hour ago, Paul0222 said:

Hello, I recently became the owner of a new Klipsch Heresy 4. I was very curious whether the films from Paducah Home Teatre did not lie. Klipsch advertises that its new Heritage series includes cables from Audioquest. I decided to check it out and was very disappointed when I unscrewed the woofer, HERES 4 HAS REGULAR CABLES!!! Can any of you say that you have checked your speakers and there are Audioquest cables in them?

I just spent a few minutes looking through the advertisements and PDS sheets for the entire Heritage line and did not see "Audioquest" anywhere.

https://www.klipsch.com/products/heresy-iv-floorstanding-speaker

https://assets.klipsch.com/product-specsheets/Heresy-IV-Spec-Sheet-v04.pdf

26 minutes ago, Paul0222 said:

20240405_150420.jpg

Perhaps Klipsch has changed the wiring. But honestly, does that make a difference for 20 cm of cable? I have like Klipsch expensive Stirling Broadcast LS3/6 and Tannoy Canterbury. They are wired exactly as in your picture I quote. In my opinion, using a brand for 20 cm of cables is just marketing blah blah.