Reference series prices...

jkholt

Heh, you got excellent memory Scott! Yes shipment is tomorrow, however, he said that he accepted 8 people's requests for them, but the shipment only has 6 pairs! He said to call him back again in 2 weeks ! What am I 2 do with no speakers ....Any idea Scott?14.gif

Haha , if I was your neighbor, there wouldn't be a need for another HT9.gif . I really wanted another pair of rf-3s, I'm leaning toward buying from brandnamez.com, since they have good reviews. Only drawback is that no warranty..aahhh decision decision

I don't wanna wait 2 weeks before SC has them, that's unbearable! 15.gif

Legend,

well the HT is being completely disassembled Friday. All new wire is going in for all the speakers and bass shakers, surrounds being mounted and remounted, new woodwork for the stairs, TV being moved yet again, subs being wired in and possibly some new electrical runs for some new lighting.

Any good with a hammer or paintbrush?9.gif

Haha, sounds exciting!! Believe it or not, but it sounds like a lot of work, but its all fun work! I remembered how everytime I had nothing to do, what was the only practical thing to do? Yes, you guessed it: rearrange my messy cables, recalibrate the HT. Hahhaa, no life huh? Well, I do this maybe once every few months when I'm super bored.....

But hey, that's sounds like super fun to me !!! Ahhh too bad there's no RF-9, then I could slip your rf-7s into my setup....!!! 10.gif

Ok, HT system that I started this thread has been purchased, installed and been running for more than two weeks now. I am very pleased with my purchase, and so far am very happy with the Reference Series speakers. I am still tweaking a bit with the sound levels.

And what I paid for the system:

Denon AVR-3803 $1050

RF3 II mains $680 pr

RC3 Center $285

RS3 Surrounds $450 pr

RSW 10 sub $820

I think I did pretty good with those prices. I got the sales manager to come down more than the 15% we started at. Plus I have 15 months interest free to pay them off!

Oh yeah, and that damn speaker wire and cables aren't free either! LOL

Thanks for all the replies to my inquiries! "We were soldiers" sounds pretty awesome on this HT!

JKH