Identifying Forté I with no label

I recently acquired a very nice Forté I set.  One of the previous owners removed the labels. Is there a way to date them based on appearance, driver model numbers, the “..completed and inspected” internal label, and/or crossover components?  

They’re oak, light green grills, the passive radiator had no sealing medium, and the crossover autotransformer is labeled “T2A-D1”.  I understand that T10A autotransformer replaced the T2A at some point.  The “completed and inspected” is dated 9-9, 9-10, and 9-11, which I don’t think really helps..

TYIA

9 minutes ago, wayneair said:

Is there a way to date them based on appearance, driver model numbers, the “..completed and inspected” internal label, and/or crossover components?  

The forte 1 were produced 1985-1989 the very first run early models have a round input cup marked 4 ohms the later models have the larger rectangle input cup marked 8 ohms. Not sure how long they ran the early vs older model but that would be the only way to guess age that I know of. 

• Like 2

Well, looking at the rectangular input cup, I don’t see “8 ohms”, however I do see “1986 KLIPSCH AND ASSOCIATES, INC.”   Seems that you’ve inadvertently pointed me in the right direction.  Guess that pretty much answers my question. 😆. Many thanks kind sir.

• Like 2