One or two subs

scott420

I currently run two KSW200 subs in the front along with my RF7s and RC7. I am thinking of upgrading to either 1 RSW15 or going with two RSW12s again in the front. I felt having two subs really made the bass impact more even. Any suggestions on which way to go. Will the 15 do the job of my two KSW200s?

Thanks,

Scott

Well the only way you could be a happy camper with ne sub is if you replaced your dual setup with a single Velodyne HGS18 or better(much better) the monster SVS B4-Plus/Crown K2 combo.

If you like what you hear and want more impact a single RSW15 or two would no doubt have way more punch.

If low end grunt,shake is what your are after dual SVS PC-Plus or Ultra subs will provide this.

As always two subs are better then one,and three is better still.This is why I use multiple subs in both my HT setups(3 large subs in the main and 5 in the second).Efortless is what its all about,I need to pay respect to the volume. 1.gif

• 1 year later...

it s quiet hard to set several subs exept if they are stacked at only one place...

with 2 subs the bass are more powerfull but if the subs aren t placed well bass are not clear and sharp.

have you a methode to place several sub at the right place if they are not stacked?