Please remove James Pheele from this site

Big Ben

Dear Klipsch Webmaster/Moderators,

Please can you remove this person from this web site. He has nothing constructive to say except to be rude to others on this site who have in the past provided some very useful in-site into this heading and many other topics.

Thank You.

Ben

Dear James,

Your love for inferior to SVS subs is a mystery to us all here.

Now take your medication and relax,we have nothing against HSU.Its just your false and phony claims that discredit you.Stop halucinating,the white stuff your mama gives you aint flour,its called cocain.You are an addict,you need help.

Let me help you buddy

Your cure is called SVS

Although I think name-calling is an abusive, childish behavior which adults learn to leave behind in the school yard, I do not favor expelling any juvenile miscreant based solely on his opinions or views. In fact, I encourage opposing viewpoints. They contribute to the strength of thought. They sharpen arguments and promote research. Opposing viewpoints are the bedrock of our government. It is the raison entière for our separation of church and state, balance of institutional powers and freedoms of expression. There is no democracy without dissent!

Nay, let the childish whippersnapper stay. Ignore him if you will, but banish him not, for his is the voice upon which the great American social experiment rests. I can certainly tolerate his noise. I am certain the other lovers of this most excellent forum are strong enough too.

16.gif

I agree. Just because he is dim-witted and offensive to all is no reason to boot him off this forum. He could be a source of much needed fun and light-heartedness as opposed to the sometimes dry but straight-forward and accurate information usually disseminated on this forum. I am already becoming more and more fond of his inane yapping (albeit child-like and semi-retarded) as a somewhat twisted source of entertainment.

Here boy, here PeeWee, arf arf...good boy!! Give the kind folks here some more ammo, I think we're just beginning to have fun!

Dear Dr. Colin,

The raison entière for a salesman like HSU boy James "The PeeWee" Pheele of being here and farting nonsense is SVS.Now anyone who compared HSU to SVS knows where SVS and HSU stand in the pecking order.

James "The PeeWee" Pheele is a troubled youngster,you know it Colin,I know it and anyone here can see this.

And now a few words for Colin raison entière TheFrenchman

Mr Colin la seule raison d'etre du pouilleux Pheele est de brasser du gros caca mou.

LOL