Frequency response curve for RSW-12

scott420

Does anyone know where I can see a graph of the frequency response of the RSW-12. I have read a review of several subwoofers that included the KSW-15 and RSW-15 which spoke of the significant drop off in SPL below 30Hz. I want to know where the drop off for the RSW-12 occurs.

Scott

To make a long opinion short,of the two, svs is a ground pounder,great for movies.The klipsch does not go quite as loud below about 30hz,but above it sounds much louder.Above 30hz is where most all music is so for ME the rsw 12/15 were the most musical I tried,of 6 comparitable $.This however is in my opinion and I found its best to test.

Thanks for the reply Fish....I am leaning towards two RSW-12s. I can get them for around $550 each so they actually would be cheaper than the dual SVS. I currently have two KSW200s but want a little more "feel or kick" at the lower frequencies. Sounds like the RSW will do just fine. Not looking for true house rattling bass, just a good strong reinforcement for both movies and music of my RF7s.