Chris Robinson's Heritage Heaven

leok

Those last couple of posts are interesting. "Allison suckout" huh?

Must steal couch cushions -- at which point my wife will call the men in the nice white jackets.

"Guys, let me tell you, Leo is not only a REAL gentleman, he is one awesome engineer. I swear the guy can do multivariable, simultaneous equations in his head while having a conversation, and breaking down some jazz construct in 9/8!"

Yes, I sensed this about him myself early on.

What is truly wonderful about you Leo, is how you never once talked down to me, or made me feel inept in our email conversations. I must have had your eyes rolling up in the back of your head with those PCB questions. LOL!

Leo is the best!

I had all these stupid non EE questions before I bought the P6D from him.

He has always been very patient. And sharp as a tack without being condesending.

We have still never talked on the phone; only through the forum and e mails.

I have to get around to calling.

With traveling for business, 4 kids, Cub Scout pack leader, home LAN to maintain and of course the "Love of my Life"; you just kinda run out of time.

Thanks again Leo

Rick

PS: Keep me in mind for "field testing" any high watt design you come up with. I will keep the WHO, Neil Young and Night on Barre Mountain ready to go.

Leo is the best!

He has always been very patient. And sharp as a tack without being condesending.

With traveling for business, 4 kids, Cub Scout pack leader, home LAN to maintain and of course the "Love of my Life"; you just kinda run out of time.

Thanks again Leo

Rick

PS: Keep me in mind for "field testing" any high watt design you come up with. I will keep the WHO, Neil Young and Night on Barre Mountain ready to go.

Leo is the best!

Thanks again Leo

Rick

Rick, nice comments about Leo ... Spot on. Listening to him converse about things electrical is fascinating; I feel like taking notes but it would probably drive him underground :) He's the real deal.

I noted your triple post and think it was probably from a dreadfully slow Klipsch site ... One keeps hitting the "submit" key because nothing happens too quickly ... and voila! Double, triple, quadruple post. I wonder if anybody's managed a quint? There must be a very high degree of difficulty with that one, and then there's the always-pesky Ugandan judge.

Is it just me or is this site slowing down considerably? I'm wondering because AT&T just "upgraded" my home cable modem; this new Motorola unit is a piece of garbage and AT&T knew it. They sent out a replacement to EVERYBODY who had already been upgraded, and the "new" one was worse than the first one. They all seem to get clogged up and need to be rebooted once an hour. What a scam.

"Must steal couch cushions -- at which point my wife will call the men in the nice white jackets"

Yes, it scares me too. My wife is so nice about such things. "Oh, you want to place the chair cushions around the living room. Sure, that's reasonable."

When I get the bass traps I'll take pictures. This is not that easy a problem to solve. La Scalas sound easier all the time.

leok