Heritage Elevated

erikjohn

I've got both of the Cornwalls hanging from the ceiling as well as both Heresey's on the Front Effects channel. It's quite a site to walk into a room and see LaScala's and Cornwalls suspended in the air. You have to walk right under one of the Cornwalls when you enter the room and you really don't even know it's there until you look up. They sound great, pics to follow soon.

All that is left now is the rear LaScala. I think I am going to hang the RSW-15 directly underneath it for the rear sub.

EJ1.gif

Yea I am not sure how elevating the sub will work but I am going to try it and see. I just would rather have it in the air due to children/dogs/peoples feet as it will be right next to a traffic area and the RSW series have the outwoard firing woofers rather than downward. I have a sub on my rear LaScala now and the bass is awesome and it is up in the air so I think I will try it.

Anyway you can see pics of the LaScala in the air in my previous post under this heading called "HT Pics Finally".

I hope to get the pics out before the weekend. Next weekend I am going to elevate the final LaScala.

Jason you will have to come by one of these days and see the system.

EJ1.gif