Unbelievable Music

I was listening to these very Bach Partitas,

Georges Enesco

When I sensed that the music was somehow not believable, I was tempted to use these LPs as coasters or frisbees. Then I suddenly realized that my speaker cables were "backwards". When I reversed cables and resumed listening to the music the following week when I returned from a trip to the Bahamas, I noticed that the music was much more believable, pleasant, and relaxed.

Now I am a true believer in believability (and vacations).

Here is the science:

"Directionality: All cables are directional, from hardware store electrical cable to the finest pure silver cables. All cables should be marked for direction. With other cables it might be necessary to simply listen to the cables in one direction and then the other. The difference will be clear-in the correct direction the music is more relaxed, pleasant and believable. While cable directionality is not fully understood, it is clear that the molecular structure of drawn metal is not symmetrical, providing a physical explanation for the existence of directionality."

C&S

Georges Enesco completed item

Anyone notice anything suspicious when comparing the previous link I made regarding these LPs to this link of a recently completed item.

btw, this same material is available on a cheap CD which I am sure sounds better than that old low grade vinyl.

C&S

eBay removed the photos on the completed item. The current listing seems to be a bootleg of the completed item, eg. same photos, except the bootlegger's photos are so bad they appear black, but I recognized them as identical to the item that just sold for a ridiculous price. Buyer's beware, there are international criminals lurking and looking for collector suckers who run their speaker wires reversed without realizing it.

I took the astral plane. The only way to fly.

Directionality of wire and other bits of tid

{tid=troublesome informational digestibility}

C&S (California and Smokin')

As Mr. Natural sez:

"Please be patient when first listening to any superior product."

"Several weeks of disuse will return a cable to nearly its original state. "