K-horns near Tampa

edster00

Dammit all to hell! Why was I laid off now after 17 years being with the same employer? Why did our business disappear? Why is this happening to me? What have I done to deserve this cruel punishment?

I don't care that these Klipschorns are unfinished raw birch KDBR cabinets (used for professional use behind the curtains/screen of a theatre or concert hall). I don't care about the cosmetics (dings and nicks). All I care about is that these Klipschorns are in original condition, only $1600 for the pair, and only about 45 miles away from my front door!

And I don't have a stinkin' dime, a plumb nickel, not even one red cent, that I could use to purchase these Klipschorns! Zilch, nada, nothing! Due to lack of business this past year, my cards are all maxed out, I've had to sell practically everything I own, and now when I have no income whatsoever, all these excellent deals are plopping right at my feet!

I hope these Klipschorns find a good home...they certainly won't be in my home now or in the forseeable future! Even if I get hired tomorrow, it won't do me any good to even consider talking to the owner, and I'm not spending my property tax money I saved up before the lay off on loudspeakers, no matter how badly I want them.

Cey La Vie!

----------------

On 3/16/2003 6:15:13 PM AndyKubicki wrote:

I have seen this designation, but don't know what it means...KDBR? Does HDBR Builder have something in common here?

----------------

Andy, I think KDBR stands for "Klipschorn Designer Birch Raw". HDBRbuilder built my CBR Cornwalls in '79 ("Cornwall Birch Raw), and I think he owns a pair of Heresys he built while employeed at Klipsch; HDBR meaning "Heresy Designer Birch Raw".

I think...4.gif