Who has multiple RSW's?

shoe11

Shoe11,

In my situation, I found stacking the RSW15's in one corner and having the CSU's side by side in the other corner worked best for the integrating of my RF7's and RC7 as well as the rest of my surround system.

They all blend very well like mOOn said. The output is truly stunning and positively scarey.

I also purchased the SVS subsonic filter box to get the maximum out the subs, without bottoming them out, in particular the CSU's.

The RSW15's have amazing punch, the CSU's go very low with lots of output.

Ben

If you have two Klipsch RSW subs stack them.My RSW15 has the RSW10 tweeter on top 1.gif

As for blend,how can it not blend well?These are sybwoofers from the same series,the RSW10 goes less low and has less output.All three RSW subs could be stacked on on top of the other and sound great.

I may complete my RSW collection by adding the RSW12.

Two RSW15's will rock the room,no doubt.The duo will pack quite a punch

I was thinking about two twoers of RSW15/12/10 on each side of my RF7's but space is limited,and besides I need a spot for the upcoming SVS B4-Plus.

Congrats of your dual RSW15 setup

I have one placed in each corner. I haven't tried stacking them yet. I listen to mostly music and I prefer the idea of having one at each side. I'll play around with placement one of these days. Anyway I'm sure my placement is far from perfect at this time, but they sound great to me as is. Thought I would upload a few pics of my setup. The first is from my sitting position showing the RF-7's and RC-7. My Rotel gear is up front for now as I've been trying out different interconnects and speaker cables.

~shoe

post-9872-13819246763734_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 3/31/2003 12:45:00 AM TheEAR wrote:

Shoe,

Great bike and sound system.Now you need a solid audio gear stand to place your Rotel.

Great dual RSW15 setup,nice RF7's.

1.gif

----------------

The stand decision is proving harder than any of the equipment purchases have been, but I plan to get one shortly.

~shoe