Will the SWS be sold in stores?

n2v

Hello,

Will the SWS be sold in stores like Best Buy, or Circuit City in the near future? I'm wary of buying any Klipsch (ProMedia) product without an extended warranty from a store that I can drive to.

Thanks,

Brian

I doubt you have to be scared of not having that long warranty anymore. Just because that happened with the 5.1s doesnt mean it will happen to everything ya know. Plus klipschs has been great with me and my 5.1s my warranty has been up for awhile and even when they didnt have the extended 2 year warranty thing posted they sent me new sets free of cost. They really do treat you well.

I've had to replace my 4.1's twice; I'm on my 3rd set.

I'd rather take my chances with a warranty through a local store than long distance with Klipsch. I don't want to be repackaging and paying shipping costs every time they break.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Klipsch Promedia line tremendously (otherwise I would have gone with Logitech), however I don't trust their reliability.

My real question is -- when will the SWS be available in stores?

Brian