Retailers in Central Ohio

BMW Driver

Why can't I find a decent retailer of Klipsch in central Ohio? The only stores which carry (an extremely limited line of) Klipsch speakers is Stereo Limited. Limited is right. The have a couple reference series speakers, no reference series subs, no heritage speakers, and their stores are in the worst neighborhoods. The focus entirely on the car audio market which is their bread and butter business. The best location I had found to buy klipsch gear was the Tweeter in Naperville, IL and now they were kicked out of the Klipsch fold (brilliant move guys!)

I just wish someone would bring an upscale A/V retailer, with staff that know their product, to Columbus. They would dominate this untapped market.

My $.02. If anyone knows of a good retailer in in Columbus, Cinci, or Dayton please let me know!

Shaun

I have gone to Ohio Valley Audio (I think that's the name) once, it's in Norwood Ohio (near Cincy). I was not too impressed, but they do have a majority of the reference speakers. They have a back home theater room with a 110' screen and projector hooked up with all sorts of speakers. I did not like that they did not have a good listening environment. Then again, having them straight out in the open in the front of the store lets me know how they'll perform in my house. But I am definitely with you that any stores in Ohio are always in the shady-iest of places!!