Lol, Man I must be bored.

cdsang

Well, I guess this can be an audio subject considering it consist of useing dB. Well, if you ever done this you will know what I mean. I took a balloon and filled it up. And belive it or not I tried that high pitch thing when you pull the sides of the bottom part where the air goes. Well I got a 106 dB reading. Well thats like 1 inch from the bolloon but still, not bad. I guess this can be used incase its in a movie and you want to check to see if your getting the right dB levels for it. I also tried to see the dB for when its poped. Well problem is, the pop noise is to short to measure it. Sure did hurt my ears thou.

CD

Testing my subs the other day I tolerated 20hz 114db for about 7 seconds. While I was out picking up dinner I stopped at home depot and picked up a set of ear muffs. they definitely help. Nothing better watching a movie at 110db with earmuffs and hard hitting base.

Scott

The reason I opted fo rhte dual PC+ is because of the limitations of my HT.

the one good corner in the room wattled an antique bottle collection on the floor above.

Placing the 2 subs in the same location is nearly impractical in my HT.

With that in mind I would need an interface box for one of the ultras to handle the phase relationship.

So with the limitations place on me by the available floor space the PC+ seemed to be a better choice. The room is 13x18x8. Also With the possibilty of another HT in the house in the long run it was cheaper, easier and more flexible to go with the PC+. The need for an additional amp will not be necessary if I use one of the existing subs.

Scott