Kansas and Khorns - Life is Good!

Frzninvt

After I got my new (used) Khorns positioned and connected I noticed that DirectTV was offering Kansas and Peter Gabriel concerts for free. What a treat, talk about awesome, it sounded phenomenal they can obviously still play the ole' tunes very well. I can't wait to get the La Scala's set up in the rear. I did get a chance to preview a Klipsch Reference HT at a nearby dealer a few weekends ago (RF7's, RC7, RS7, and RF5's with a RSW-15 w/Denon 5803) it sounded nice and the effects on the "XXX" DVD avalanche scenes were great but it just did not seem to have the overall detail that I was used to with my Heritage HT.

Jim, I am selling the Belle's to cover the cost of the Khorns ($1250) in fact I just sold the Belle's on eBay for $1625. The La Scala's are narrower and will fit in the rear positions that I am going to put them in, the Belle's are too wide. The La Scala's are only going to cost me $400 in lacquered birch, 70's vintage how can I go wrong?

Looking at the k-horns, your telling me you got a steal like id did,1,250.00 WAY TO GO, sold belles paid for k-horns, and just about got la scalas with the same money, this has to be the best deal ive seen here yet way to go wow!

I did like your belles, they looked new!

Regards Jim9.gif