Dread Zeppelin ?

Fish

Just curious if "any" or how many of you have ever heard of DZ? They have been around for about 15 yrs and 10 cd's,5 video's.They play Zeppelin songs,a few other Rock classics and the singer(TortElvis)sings/looks like Elvis on heavy medication.

I've heard of them. I have their CD "Un-led-Ed". First song I ever heard by them on the radio (years ago)was "Heartbreaker (At The End Of Lonely Street)". It cracked me up. Had to get the CD. It's mostly Zep by way of Elvis with a reggae beat. I also saw these guys perform at a little club in Newark, DE called the Stone Balloon (how appropriate). Funny show. The lead singer who goes by the name of Tortelvis was dressed like the King ala his Vegas days complete with all the moves. All the bandmembers were dressed in wacky outfits. If I remember correctly one of them was wearing briefs only. And for what it's worth they could actually play well. Very entertaining and different night out.

Hey Drummin,since you saw the live show you know what a hoot these guys are.The three shows I have seen have been outstandng,people coming from several states.I gotta confess I'm a huge fan(and I like the band too).You are correct they play quite good,Robert Plant said they were very entertaining.A friend and I took our wifes to a show,told them it was an Elvis impersonator gig.The TortElvis comes out and they are up close for "love me tender",he hits about a 150 db on the start of the immigrant song and they start to run!but then buttboy comes on stage in his undies and they return. great night! ahthankyaverymuch!