Which Sub would replace the lf-10? rsw-10 or rsw-12

headings

Well after having so many problems with my lf-10 Kilpsch has offered to replace it with the rsw-10. After checking out the there web sit the rsw-10 doesn't come close to the lf-10 spec wise. The lf-10 has a max db output of 120db with puts it up to the rsw-15's output. Wattage wise it fall between the rws-12 and the rsw-10. I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to compare the sound of the lf to the rsw line.

"After checking out the there web sit the rsw-10 doesn't come close to the lf-10 spec wise. The lf-10 has a max db output of 120db with puts it up to the rsw-15's output."

Let me tell you someting the RSW15 kills the LF series LF10,dont trust the hype and imaginary numbers of the LF10.

My 11" cubed Sunfire Mark II DEMOLISHED the LF10 in a side by side comparo.ANd the Sunfire can belt around 110dB at 31.5Hz.The LF10 sounded weak down low and I know the RSW10 is its equal,if you are in doubt and want someting really better get the RSW12.Trust me is a far superior subwoofer in ANY respect.