McIntosh on eBay-Link Attached

tidmack

Guys,

I don't usually advertise on the board, but there have been some fabulous discussions lately about McIntosh amps/preamps/tuners working so well with our Klipsch speakers.

A good friend of mine in Waukesha, Wisconsin has some great McIntosh gear on eBay right now. The seller, Mike, is a longtime music/audio fanatic who occasionally buys and sells equipment or will list for friends if their equipment is nice. Check out his stuff. If anyone is really serious about anything, I would personally check it out for you and email digital pics of anything I thought was worth noting.

I purchased a 2100, 2105, and MX113 from Mike long ago and have been complimented countless times on the condition of my equipment. If anyone's been intrigued enough by our latest discussions of McIntosh, here's a great time to jump on some great gear. Heck, if you don't like it, you'll ALWAYS make your money back on a Mac. Keep in touch if anyone bids

Jeff

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=mboersch&