Chorus I Modifications?

whell

There is a pair of Chorus speakers near me, and I think I could possible get them for about $625. However, in doing a bit of research on the web, I've found a number of comments from current/previous Chorus owners that the speakers benefit greatly from a crossover modification.

I do not have any great experience doing electronics work, but I'm curious now if I shouls pass on these if they have not been previously modified? Als, has anyone ever done any modification work on Chorus speakers to know if there are any REAL benefits as described by others who claim to have modified their Choruses?

Thanks!

Trust me, there is no need to modify a Chorus! They sound fantastic just the way they came from the factory. If you do decide to purchase them I am certain that you will NOT be disappointed with them. Once you have them in place you can decide for yourself but whatever you do the improvement will certainly not be tremendous. Why mess with perfection? The Chorus is a hell of a speaker and will definately rock the house.