Dynaco MK III Alert

Deang

I would definitly get some more details on what has been done to these and how ! Just because someone upgraded them doesn't alway mean it made the amps better. He doesn't have very many details in his listing. I'm pretty anal when it comes to buying amps that have been modded because I've had Amps show up here that I had to spend hours unmodding to get them to sound right again. I just spent the entire morning undoing someone elses mess to a Scott.

Craig

Yea but the guy is asking to much. I was sent some pictures of the amps and there basically stock with a bunch of gizmos added and holes drilled . They should go for no more the $550 max and that is beiong generous. Tom just bought a nice set on ebay bone stock for $450 last week $850 for these is steep.

Craig

Excellent work Tom, even got your signature updated -

Man oh man, them Paramour's will be collecting some dust now.9.gif9.gif

Hey, if you can't shake the crap out of your ears every now and then -- what's the point?

Wellas of now, I got both units modded with PS & front end board, needless to say they are not working as anticipated. My reason for doing the mods was in its original form they would not hold steady bias. now they are even worsed to the point of not even being able to controll or adjust bias. I am going to fully disasemble them and build them from the ground up in there original circuit design. The previous owners, did a number of changes in these units. I feel this may be the culprit.

Tom

O.K.,

I replaced the front end boards with Triodes, Now its even worse. At this point I've decided to completely tear down and restore them to original circuit design.Then reinstall the mods. The previous owner did some changes that I believe are contributing to the problem. If I don't get this right, looks like Craig may have some more biz coming his way. Other wise I'm going to pick his brain until he tells me to leave him the hell alone.9.gif

Tom

P.S. I thought I posted this on another thread, so if i did sorry for the repeat.