Monster Cable for ProMedia 4.1 is unavailable on klipsch.com

I see "American Life" has spoiled you too hehe. I make all these things to put on the SoundWise website but I do it after I have already bought something else hehe.

I don't think any cable company makes something like this, but search around.

----------------

On 5/8/2003 10:39:09 AM InnovaZero wrote:

Justin..in your opinion is it worth the 25 bucks to make your own cables (16ga Copper with 4 gold mini jacks)? I mean what kind of improvement is there on say the 4.1's? I mean does it improve the sound any or bring out things?
----------------

Yes, in my opinion it is worth the money.

I've heard that it makes the midrange more present and clairty is increased, also highs are supposed to be both warmer and smoother, blending and imaging is also slightly increase. This is what i've heard from many users..thats why I asked justin just to be on the safe side before I go ahead and do this.

----------------

On 5/10/2003 3:39:55 PM naitman wrote:

Justin- not only does klipsh not ship to Canada but our Radio Shacks don't seem to stock the mono plug as listed on your site Justin. arrr... we got shafted!
14.gif
----------------

don't worry. digikey electronics or partsexpress.com (both are online dealers) should be able to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...