Where is the cheapest place to buy klipsch speakers?

ennessex

----------------

On 6/8/2003 11:12:03 AM Griffinator wrote:

We complain about poor service, poor salesmanship, poor displays, yet we insist on beating people up for the lowest price we can get from them.

14.gif

----------------

yeah it would be nice if retailers could meet us half way. You get it cheap with no service or pay top dollar for great service. If i was going to spend alot for something i would want the good service. Mayby if i got something really cheap i would go with out the service. By the way soundcity is a certified klipsch dealer with a good return policy, and they have great prices so i guess they do meet you half way. I havent had anything break down on me yet from them. They told me if my klipsch took a dump i would have to have klipsch repair them. Hopefully they dont they just got broken in it took forever.

the cheapest authorized is Sound City.com call and ask for ex 708 talk to john and he will beat any price and they are authorized.. I just set up my Brother in law with the RB-25s, RS-25s, and the RC-25s with the Pioneer elite 45tx reciever. Great price.. What sub well he bought an SVS instead of the klipsch... Geez im going to be jeolous..