Heresy II's - Might go cheap !

lynnm

There is a pair of Heresy's on ebay at the moment that are incorrectly listed and the price is low at the moment:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3023724069&category=3276

There is also a nice looking pair of Cornwalls:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3024086145&category=3284

Good Hunting Folks !

Now if I could just find a set of Khorns for me ~!@#@#@$%$$%#^%&!

Those are both nice, the Corns look real nice. The H's are in Phoenix, so am I. I just emailed the guy asking if I could pick them up, no shipping.

Somebody named papertester has bid on both of them, I'm sure he's a member here. I think one of the emblem requests came from him.

I'm going to try to get those HII's if they're low priced at the end. He's got his address in the auction text, he's within a couple miles of me. I can be there in ten minutes.

{later}

Ouch, this guy with the HII's has some real bad recent feedback as in didn't ship item, claimed an item was stolen before shipment but didn't refund winner, etc. I just sent him an email stating the conditions under which I would participate in his auction, like live pickup with cash payment only. No money sent in advance under any circumstances, etc. Asked him if he had seen his own feedback lately. :)

Be interesting to what comes back.

Tom think I'll email papertester....

Has anyone else noticed that most Klipsch models are not seeing the demand they did a just few months ago. Especially the Chorus, Forte and Cornwall (I's and II's) are selling for hundreds less than they did earlier in the year. Anybody care to speculate as to why?

John