Upgrading home theater, I need some recomendations for equipment please help

Shiplemw1

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted on here but I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. I've been seriously thinking about upgrading my ht/audio system for the past couple of months and here's what I'm thinking about right now:

Mains:

RF-3's if I can find a good deal they have great specs and I've heard they have a great sound.

Center:

RC-3 like I said if I can get a good deal

Surrounds:

RS-3 same as above

My equipment I have right now includes a jvc 1028 vbk receiver, sony s360 dvd player, pioneer cd-player, small tv. I would like to get the following amp/receiver if I can find it available at a decent price:

Yamaha M-85 amplifier (200*2 8 ohms)

Yamaha rx-v596 or thereabouts

Onkyo 575 or 676 receiver

These speakers will be used in a college dorm room for parties, movies, and loud audio use so if anyone thinks these are not the best choice please give a good recommendation of something else, any other comments please add, thanks

One last thing I've noticed that ubid has been auctioning Klipsch speakers of here lately, mainly the two following models interest me:

KG 3.5

KSF 8.5

Does anyone have any recommendations/comments on either of these speakers? I've also looked at a view gasp non klipsch speakers mainly the ascend acoustics cmb-170 with a hsu research subwoofer, a pair of cerwin vega mains(al-1000's) with some kind of mix-match center surround setup. Also been thinking of the synergy six system but I can't seem to make my mind up yet, let me know of any opinions or comments you have on what I've said, later

I have the reference series set also. I recommend the setup to anyone (RF-3, RC-3, RS-3).

One word of advice, don't buy your speakers from an online retailer unless they are reputable and you have dealt with them before. I would suggest you spend the extra money and buy from a local dealer near you. These speakers are worth every penny.