Synergy bookshelfs found at BB website but........

Hoju

The prices have not gone down. For example, the SB3 is $449 which is the original retail price. I was hoping that the prices would decrease because of the new reference models out right now. People might as well jump into reference because the people who buy the synergy from BB will feel cheated when they compare the price against RB25

• Like 1

----------------

On 5/17/2003 10:58:34 PM Hoju wrote:

The prices have not gone down. For example, the SB3 is $449 which is the original retail price. I was hoping that the prices would decrease because of the new reference models out right now. People might as well jump into reference because the people who buy the synergy from BB will feel cheated when they compare the price against RB25
----------------

First, there is and will not be a connection between the price of the Synergy and Reference like - period. Second, Best Buy is going to be selling the stuff for list price, less sales and that stuff. Third, people that shop for speakers (obvious exceptions are people like us that just need the gear and BB is the only place to get it, which sucks) at Best Buy are never going to hear of or hear the Reference stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at BB today getting some rca jacks and asked the speaker expert (girl of about 16) if they had any klipsch speakers set up in the store. Of course they were all the way in the back corner of the speaker room (BO$E in front). I asked how they sounded and she said "really good, they're klipsch's top-of-the-line speakers!" lol Sorry Griff. Need you in MD.2.gif

Yikes!6.gif

Time to post a note on the "Tips" section at the internal website.2.gif

Unfortunately, I've been out of commission (pardon the pun) here lately - can't stand for more than 30 minutes without my lower back screaming bloody murder at me. Doc says we're probably going to do fusion... 15.gif