Thanks to Cut Throat!

I tried to post this once, but it never showed up for some reason -- probably another result of my lousy computer skills! I'm going to take some technology classes offered by the school district where I teach, and hopefully that will help with some of this.

...Anyway! Cut Throat helped me tons with sending me pictures of the type 'A' crossover. Not only that, he sent a (digital) shot of the crossovers he built for himself -- a beautiful job, too! I've been using Edster's AA networks, which I sure like better than the ALs that were in there before. There is just a little noise in one side, which I think is associated with the autoformer, which might not be too hard to make right.

Thanks Kevin!

Erik

Your very welcome Erik, but it was a very small effort compared to the help you gave me quieting down my Moondogs!

I learned a lot from you - especially how well the desolder braid works - I had this tool with a suction bulb on it, but it never really did the job like the braid does!1.gif