Forum policy on selling items?

Can someone tell me what the policy is regarding the sale of items in this forum? I've had a couple of people mention that I should offer items that I have for sale to other forum members before putting them on ebay. I have not done this in the past because I assumed that it was not allowed. It seems that this forum is for the exchange of ideas and information, and that ebay is the place to sell things.

Am I just missing it, or do we not have a link to a page of forum rules?

Greg

Greg,

there is no set policy. I believe you'll find it much easier to sell to someone on the b/b then ebay, plus you don't have the stupid fees to deal with.........As long as the stuff your selling is good and in working condition, it can be the best of both worlds............imo.

it is generally accepted here that it is ok to sell products here, I suppose it would be obnoxious to open a "store" and be constanly offering things on the b-board. but for people who have tiems they want to clear out I think you will encounter no complaints from b-boarders...looking forward to seeing what you have to offer! tony