Good way to break in new 4.1's ?

just got my Klipsch 4.1's from outpost. i plan on upgrading the speaker wire next year when i move or over the summer (i'm only going to be these dorms for 2 more weeks), but in the meantime what should i do to break them in properly?

a friend told me to download "pink noise" or something from napster and leave it running for 24hrs? what should i do, i don't want to kill my brand new 4.1's smile.gif

I left Classical music on all night turned the volume dial to about 10:00.

Then In the morning I played some techno with the volume at 12:00.

Then I played some rock at 1:00..

since then.. I go all the way to 5:00 with everything smile.gif

Ya ive heard pink noise is good, i dled a lot of that from napster to prepare for my new klipsch speakers. But im not certain what volume levels to set for breaking them in, all i know is dont push them too hard. Something about a white dot.

well my brother sets up klipsch and Jbl speakers along with Crown amps for AMC theaters, and he told me you can run pink noise if you want but he does not he said speakers will break in on there own with regular useage and it takes the speakers and horns at least 6 months to "peak out" sound there best.