The Hulk

justin_tx_16

Don't Make Me Angry, You Would'nt Like Me When I'm Angry...

Worse comic-book movie yet.

Acting was awful.

Writing was just sad.

Animation left much to be desired. Dreamworks needs to let Pixar show them a thing or two. Pixar's cartoon animation would look better than Dreamworks pseudo human animation.

It did have some great sound. The first scene of the mushroom cloud from the explosion actually made my ears pop. But don't go see it for that.

Far too long as well.

Sorry to spoil anyone who was excited to see this, wait for it to be on network TV, at least till it hits DVD.

Actually.... I thought the movie was pretty good. First of all, they didn't give an alternate creation of The Hulk. It went just as the comic book made it which is a very good thing to finally see (the other comic book movies, especially Spiderman] weren't quite on with their creations). And also the story line wasn't that bad (definitely much better than the series). But yes, the Hulk could have had a little better animation.

----------------

On 6/28/2003 10:34:10 PM Diggs wrote:

Worse than The Daredevil? That movie sucked.

----------------

I liked Daredevil, but to each his own. The Hulk on the other hand, looked completely stupid...I haven't decided weither or not to go see it.