RF3II package

easylistener

I was at my local dealer this weekend and they had the RF3II package for sale. 1200.00 for 1 pair klipsch RF-3II, 1 pair Klipsch RS-3II surrounds, 1 klipsch RC-3II center and a KSW-12 subwoofer. I think this is a great deal. Brand new and an authorized dealer. I wish this package was this cheap when I bought my RF3II, I would have bought the package and sold the sub and surrounds. If anybody lives in Wisconsin and want to know what dealer let me know.

I just felt like sharing.

I didn't know they take trade, that is nice. Yeah, I have the guy's business card, he tried to tell me that the RF-35 and RF-7 were going to be the two biggest floorstanding models.

I know which room you're talking about with the Aragon stuff. I wish I could afford to upgrade to separates!

I don't know, but keep in mind that they'll probably tell you one thing to get you excited and then give you a different number when its time to actually do the deal.

easylistener: do they do just speakers or recievers too? I'm already dreaming of trading my spanking new HK up for an Aragon Stage One and an amp.

----------------

On 6/24/2003 10:29:34 AM damonrpayne wrote:

Oh, and if any of you Wisconsin peeps ever want to come watch a movie on my system let me know.

----------------

Cool, more poeple from the Milwaukee Area.

Same goes for me, if you want to hear a full Heritage HT, just drop me an email.

I heard the New 35 line in Indy at one of there demo rooms. I also was impressed with the Aragon amps I heard in Indy. I even heard ARTTO (Khorn and rare tube amp guy) state how nice Trey's Cornwalls sound. Trey Cannon has verticle CW's driven with Aragon at his house.

JM

I like it. It can stand up to the RF-5s, can handle whatever bass gets sent to it. It has the screws for calibrating angle which is nice. All my speakers are sighted in with a laser.

So far the Playstation 2 makes it sound its best (no, really)

You're welcome to come give it a listen.

Easy,

Believe it or not, my wife likes the RC3II at center better than the heresy. I keep it in the tv stand and hook it up for her when she watches movies without me. I use the heresy for my listening pleasure. Bottom line: Can't sell the RC3II as we discussed a while back (you probably figured that out anyway since its been about 3 months since we discussed it). I'm still looking for the elusive academy to replace both though. You can't go wrong with the RC3 for your setup. Listen to both the RC3 and RC35. You may be able to get good discounts on the RC3 right now.

BTW,

Before you guys start trading in equipment, I'd like to have a chance to match offers. I'm putting together a HT in the basement and I'm short a receiver, a dvd player and a sub. I don't want to spend a ton so I'm looking for some decent used equipment. Thanks.1.gif

I called them yesterday and asked what they would give my on a trade for a kv2. they said 60 towards a rc3II. I didn't think that was to bad. They sell for 100 on ebay. They said if I would buy more they could give me more. I asked them agian if they take anything on trade, they say almost anything. OH by the way the kv2 is for sale.