Dream Theater - Falling into Infinity

skonopa

I was bored tonight so I popped into the FYE at the mall here to check out some music.

I found this little gem of a CD there: Dream Theater Falling into Infinity. (1997 - Electra)

I like it! Got some great tracks through out! The vocals are awesome. Track #7 - "Lines in the Sand" has a totally kick-butt intro! Love the sound of that bass on my setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Skonopa & Scooterdog you are absolutely right on. Just saw them a couple of weeks ago here in Houston and they were great. Third time for me and I will always go back for more. If you like that album then try 7 degrees of inner turbulence and A change of seasons. They do a live version of Funeral for a Friend that is way better than EJ's version. My personal favorite is the DVD of them performing Scenes from a Memory. And if you like music with no vocals then try Liquid Tension Experiment. Same band no vocals.

Just my2 cents worth.10.gif

• 1 month later...

----------------

On 8/4/2003 11:42:11 PM scrowley911 wrote:

If you like that album then try 7 degrees of inner turbulence and A change of seasons. They do a live version of Funeral for a Friend that is way better than EJ's version. My personal favorite is the DVD of them performing Scenes from a Memory. And if you like music with no vocals then try Liquid Tension Experiment. Same band no vocals.

Just my2 cents worth.
10.gif

----------------

To dig up an old thread...

Cool! Did not realize they had a DVD of Scenes from a Memory. I have the CD (Metropolis Part II - Scenes from a Memory). I saw that 6 Degrees of Inner Turbulance album at FYE - a 2-CD set, but those bastards want something like $30 for it! Good lord almighty! I am sorry, but that is just way to much for CDs, even a good 2-disk set such as that one. At least Amazon has it for $22 bucks, which is better. I have been thinking of something I would like for Christmas - that may be just the ticket.