LaScala Drawing

Tony Reed

Tony,

This should work. If you want me to email these to you I can, but I have the originals at home. I can change the rotation as well.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=36054&forumID=68&catID=19&search=1&searchstring=&sessionID={34561A25-18B3-4AC8-98B9-5E3CEAB651BA}

If this link doesn't work, do a search for my name under 2 channel. The subject is "for all the LaScala fans

Marvel

I wanted to model the woofer/mid/tweeter too, but don't have good measurements. If someone had those out of the cabinets and could do a top/side/front, etc. photos it would be awesome. The cabinet was pretty easy to do, being slabs of plywood.

Tell me what resolution you would like them in. Maybe I can stick some up on a web page for folks to download.

Marvel

Kenratboy,

Sorry, it isn't in AutoCad. I did it in trueSpace, which AC can't read. I can save as a dxf, but don't know how well it actually works. I could send you a dxf, but then you might see just how inaccurate my drwing is. 10.gif

I had tried to get dxf files of the actual components (woofer/mid horn and driver and tweeter and driver), as I have a freeware utility to convert to a format I can use. Haven't found any yet. Perhaps Trey could get me some. They could be pretty generic really.

It will take me a couple of days to get to it, so be patient.

The first thing I ever do when someone gives me a jpg is to save it as a tif, and blow it up about 400 - 800 percent. Then tweak a little. Then scaling it back down it actually looks cleaner. It isn't always, sometimes it is just a waste of disk space and time.

Marvel