v2-400 -> 4.1 Upgrade?

-CyC-

Will there be an option to send my v2-400 speakers back and upgrade to the 4.1 set? I got these 2.400 like couple months back and got the scratching sound when turning volume up and already new preamp. Would be easier to maybe just upgrade to 4.1 and I doubt I can return my 2.400 and get back my $250. Not to bash on Klipsch since there great and all but it they aren't making it easy for people with low incomes.

quote:

Originally posted by a_rod:

I agree with CyC we should be able to return our old sets of promedias and get $250 credit towards the new system.

How about it klipsch?

It would be nice, but it's doubtful...I mean what would Klipsch do with hundreds/thousands of old v.2-400 systems?

Donate them to third-world countries where everyone is using cheap bargain-basement PC speakers? wink.gif

quote:

It would be nice, but it's doubtful...I mean what would Klipsch do with hundreds/thousands of old v.2-400 systems?

I dont know, but I wont ever be paying 300 for a new set after i paid 250 for the original. Heres an idea from all the sets they would recieve back just put in the new crossovers on the sats and save on manufaturing costs.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be interesting (and nice) if the certified dealers could update existing pro sets to the new 4.1 standard! That way Klipsch could charge a reasonable fee for the x-over and Pre-amp upgrade and it would be warrantied because its installed by a certified dealer! I'd sign up for that! As far as the volume scratching, I have noticed mine doing that a little here and there. I don't really worry about it much, but it is a problem that I hope the cp-1 can fix.

------------------

Movies take us to a place we would like to be and away from a place we would like to forget.