Yamaha MDX-793 Mini disc

Yamaha TX-492 Tuner

Sony CDP-C701ES 5 disc Player

Panasonic A110 DVD

Sony TA-N220 Amp running front effects

Hitachi MX4080EM Muli-system VCR

Hitachi 29" T.V.

Denon DP-37F Turntable

Hey Craig! With all that waving, are you looking to become a "Keith Buddy" too!

What's your next Klipsch after-market investment tip? Or should we just send money and let Keith do the talking? Wink.gif

Seriously, Keith, all of us Klipsch nostalgia buyers tip our collective hats to your fortunate skill application of eKlipsching eBay! And, personally, I appreciate the replies you have given my posts over time. Keep lookin' out for us. Eyes.gif HornEd

So, Talk-to-Keith & Co., what is your turn-key seven KSP-300 price now Biggrin.gif

It doesn't look like Craig needs a buddy.You either Ed.

My buddy loved his JBL's until he heard his new KSP300's.Now he's a Klipschhead with a big grin.Everyone move over.It's gettin crowded in here.

Also Ed,I always buy from dealers(exception-KLFC7). Like the warranty.And I buy to use.Enjoy helping others when I get the chance,though.Like a good laugh when I can get one too.They're kinda like those S6's.Hard to come by.Hope you all have a good day.

Keith

I too like the dealer and warranty... even if it costs a few bucks in front... it's better than a lotta bucks later. Oddly enough, I was also unable to find a C-7 at a dealer but bought one on the net from a Klipschead that decided to do center Hereseys... so I got it in the original box a couple weeks out of the dealer for $320. Now, if only I can find someone nice enough to part with a pair of KSP-S6's on such a deal. Anyhow, I'd tip my hat to your deal Hat.gif if I could just figure out how! HornEd

PS: And Craig and I can always use a "Klarevoyant Klipsch" buddy... right Craig Wavey.gif Wow, he's still waving!

HornEd,thanks for the chuckle.I can tell you this right off the top of my head.U-Bid (pitiful)has been auctioning new KLF-C7's the past couple days.Haven't noticed what they closed for though.And you might check

any of the Tweeter,Etc.stores.Noticed they had some demo KLF-20's advertised for $328.Don't laugh,those NIB

S-6's I just bought were listed scratch & dent.You know

used,demo,scratch & dent,closeouts.You gotta ask questions!Oh yeah,ask about the KLF30's too.Don't know about anymore S6's.I imagine there are still a pair setting somewhere though.I know there is a pair at Craig's house.If I say something about him selling his he will probably get lots of PM's.So I won't mention it.Let you know if anything develops.

Keith