New Reference Series.....

AudioCentriK

Well the RCX are non amplified and you only need a integrated or small revceiver plus a subwoofer(the RCX have no real output below 100Hz,and fall like stones)a RW8 or RW10 would be the ideal match.

Since I have a RSW10 I will get the RCX.5's to replace my Quintes on my third PC.1.gif

With Klipsch ita all GOOD

----------------

On 8/3/2003 1:19:00 PM fabulousfrankie wrote:

Ah, so these are the new Reference satellites we saw pictures of a while ago. I just want to know the price. I'm also very curious as to how good they sound being that they're part of the Reference line.
----------------

I think they are semi-sell out's. They will sound awesome for the price, but are not worth of being Reference speakers.

----------------

On 8/3/2003 3:11:26 PM kenratboy wrote:

----------------

Ah, so these are the new Reference satellites we saw pictures of a while ago. I just want to know the price. I'm also very curious as to how good they sound being that they're part of the Reference line.
----------------

I think they are semi-sell out's. They will sound awesome for the price, but are not worth of being Reference speakers.

----------------

Kenratboy,

Have you heard them, or is it just speculation since they're so small?

----------------

On 8/3/2003 3:51:32 PM fabulousfrankie wrote:

----------------

On 8/3/2003 3:11:26 PM kenratboy wrote:

----------------

Ah, so these are the new Reference satellites we saw pictures of a while ago. I just want to know the price. I'm also very curious as to how good they sound being that they're part of the Reference line.----------------

----------------

Kenratboy,

Have you heard them, or is it just speculation since they're so small?

----------------

Honestly, I will assume they will not be to the same level as the other speakers in the Reference line. I am sure it will be good stuff, but I don't think it will be worth of the Reference name. I would LOVE to be proved wrong 2.gif

The only true Klipsch Reference towers are the RF7's and the RF5's,and the RC7 being the only true center channel.

BTW I saw the new(whole new)lineup at Radio ST-Hubert...and guess what.The smaller RB series bookshelf look and feel ok,the RB75...havea cheapie feeling!?The fron panel is a complete plastic coverup!?What is Klipsch thinking

I hate plastic speakers,the more plastic the more coloration is heard(fact here),use quality MDF or real wood.Plastic belongs in boom boxes.

Too much coloration ruins speakers,no matter what brand or what hype sourrounds them.