amps

donziman

If you're going AV you may want to check out the Outlaw Audio gear at http://www.outlawaudio.com/products.html. Good reviews and great prices. I heard the 770 amp/950 processor combo with an Atlantic Tech speaker system and was very impressed. I ended up with the 1050 - 75w/ch, 6.1 receiver with bass mgmt and preamp throughput for combining 2-ch and AV. Bought it used on Audiogon for $300 and it mates nicely with efficient Klipsch speakers. They've also put some of their older gear on clearance if you're not into the latest, greatest. Have fun, Bryan

Since your Klipsch profile still does not allow you to list what equipment you have, what use you make of your music and movie reproduction system or your room dimensions, we need to ask:

1. What source do you prefer? MP3, CD, vinyl, cable, VHS or DVD?

2. What amplification do you have now? Watts? Class A? Solid-state? Multichannel?

3. How many channels do you have now or do you want to have?

4. Do you have room for 4 or 5 big old horns?

5. Do you have a sub-woofer - is it quite deep or more typical HT style?

6. How big is the listening room how much space do you have?

7. Can you play your loudspeakers away from the walls?

8. How loud do you play movies or music intimate studio, small folk group, jazz club or rock concert?

9. What really grabs you: clear vocal mid-range, solid bass, deep bass, accurate bass, tingling treble, dynamic snap, details, linear accuracy, tonal definition, separation between instruments, wide sound stage or huge 3D imaging?

As you may have guessed, the answers to these questions steer you in the direction you should go.

I would check out the refurbished vintage integrated amplifiers that poster NOSvalues offers.2.gif

I listen to rock right now I have a denon reciver 1082 its 110x7 I like loud level lisening my chorusII do sound realy good right now but i need better quality and more power i whant to add a amp to make the choruses do that. I have a rsw10 sub and rc3 center rs3 surounds and i think a quality amp will do this for me just want a 2channel amp for chorusII 's