Axiom Speakers?

JasN00b

To the nameless cool newb

"OK FIRST OFF - You are an arrogant mofo(TheEAR). Just because you have an esoteric hobby doesn't mean you are gods gift to enthusiasts. You are sitting in a thrown you special ordered right now aren't you?!? "

Very interesting,and BTW its not "thrown" its THRONE you genius.Lean the basics before you make a total clown of yourself.I do not like when my chair is thrown,I like my throne better.

"Anything else you would like me to explain? ("TheEAR")"

No nothing,you will try to teach me about audio. LOL Get real cool newb,I have read more about audio and own more audio your genius mind can comprehend.

You took it like I did target your little person and now are blowing hot air for nothing.You are going the way of the Dodo.Find a bridge fast and troll around

Have a nice and productive day 1.gif

Highlander,

Anything new ? Did you check out SVS at www.svsubwoofers.com and AcousticVisions at www.acoustic-visions.com ?

You should give the Pinnacle Everest a try,I think you would find a new reference in subwoofers,and at the asked price its a virtual steal.

You purchased a pair of B4-Plus! 6.gif He he

What is the big deal with Klipsch,well for one I love the huge dynamics and for HT Klipsch does a great job.

For music my Dynaudio Contours take the cake but for HT Klipsch shines.

Question what amp do you use to drive the dual B4-Plus?

Highlander,

I said this as a joke,with systems like you have even audio freaks like me with much gear and mucho good gear would drool at the sight of these audio wonders.

So tell me how do you compare a single SVS B4-Plus/w Krell amp to the Krell MRS?For sheer 30hz might

----------------

On 9/3/2003 4:06:40 AM the_highlander wrote:

Ear, why are 450MCX amps too much? the B4-Plus subs don't deserve these amps?

ƒarrow, I am much older than you and I am retired...what the heck is this field and major stuff?

----------------

I was referring to college.... If I ever decide to go back, heh. (I'm 19 in case you are wondering)

3.gif

Do you guys have any friends locally that are into audio? I reside in Rhode Island and it seems as if the only people interested in audio around here are out buying Car Audio (BAH!)..... Its depressing :(

I got my SVS and everyone who's seen it tells me that their "....2 15"s are better... and only 525watts? They have 10000+watts..." HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?! Does noone realize that its nearly impossible to get 10000watts from a 12volt electrical system!?!? Lets see...that would be 833amps running through their 14gauge wire.... FIRE, FIIIRRRREEEEEE! (Not to mention that those so called subs put out nothing but MUDD.)

Ooh, even better is when people start talking about Bose Cubes...

Whats that? No Highs? No Lows? JUST BLOSE?? Apparently not everyone has heard that yet!

Bah.. Public schools need to institute a "How Stuff Works" class!

(Maybe Klipsch should change my "Cool Newbie" to "RANTING MANIAC!" - STAY BACK OR I'LL MAKE YOU LISTEN TO BOSE CUBES PAIRED WITH CAR SUBS all run by a badass 100000000+ watt PMPO amp!!)

PS. When I asked what PMPO meant I was told....DEAD SERIOUS...."Pimped OUT." 14.gif

Back on Topic here..... If anyone looking at this post is wondering about the Axioms... I've had them for a while now and can say that they kick ***! Ofcourse I have never had multi-thousand dollar top of the line speakers in my house.... But this guy has;

http://www.goodsound.com/equipment/axiom_m3ti.htm

"For a reality check, I then switched to six-driver three-way speakers 20 times the M3Ti's sticker price. The only noticeable improvement with this material was in weight and scale, especially when Nojima thundered into the piano's bass register. Otherwise, the level of coherence and sheer elegance remained unaffected."

(Note he was testing WITHOUT a subwoofer.)

On a superficial side note....the black grills look alot better with the beech finish! (They swapped them out free of charge for me.)

PS. Still waiting to hear about the 602s.....

post-12945-13819248754182_thumb.jpg