rf-7 &rc-7 need help to complete

ballenone

i have just purchased the rf-7s and a rc-7 center channel speaker and im not sure if i should buy the rs-7s cause i already have.a pair of rb-3s and a pair of rf-3II and my question is im sure there is a diffrence but is it worth me buying rs-7s at 499.99 each or 650.00 on the net or should i use the stuff i have already cuase the db is not that much greater and im not sure the improvement would be that great ....so please let me know the diffrence i would notice and if it would be worth the money

2nd question as far as subs go what do you think about the rw-12 cause it looks good and it sounded pretty good or should i go with a velodyne or svs and what are the diffrences i would notice between the three and are they really worth the price diffrence11.gif

there simply isnt any question here, you say you have rf 3's? they would be at least twice as good as the rs's, or 4 times as good as the rb's. full range speakers are the only way to go unless you are stressed for space. full range delivers all the freqs the channel is sending to them, check the speks on all of your mentioned speaks, the speck in this case will tell the story12.gif