which home theater magazine......

danechristian

I get Sound&Vision and The Stereophile Guide To Home Theatre (gotta love that name14.gif). They are both good, S&V being more attuned to the average buyer, while SGHT tends to test more up-market gear. Both can be very helpful. If you consider yourself a rank newbie to HT and audio, then I would recommend starting with S&V. If you don't care about basic how-to articles and cheaper gear, then SGHT would be better.

hey james,

sounds that s&v is cool with me, but what about the articles? how many pages that s&v have vs. the SGHT.

which is more interesting to read? which is helpful?(i think both coz' uv stated that s&v is for starters and sght is for somewhat prof.

which do you prefer?

so hmm.. people.. anymore suggestions?

I like The Perfect Vision and Sound And Vision probably best. But I usually look on all the audio and video mags web sites to see whats in the current months issue, and if its something that interests me I'll run over to Borders and buy it.

In fact I'm going to Borders in a few minutes to pick up the new Wide Screen Review. They review the Halo C1 and A-51 in Sept. issue.

nice to hear all your replies. sound & vision looks fine to me. im in the process(a eyar or 2 years from now) of building a best HT that i can build with low budget. powered subs are not a prob to me. i can build a sonotube sub only prob is i have no router yet.. thanks for the rep[lies. and hope for some suggestions also..