Need new Wires...

w4rr3n

Ok, so i broke up with my gf last week and i was moving all my stuff out of her house. went to take my klipsch 4.1 speakers and to my surprise, the damn speaker wire was all chewed up by her new puppy.

So I need new ones. Does anybody know how i can acquire them? Price would also be helpful as im going to make her pony up the doe=)

haha good idea my friend...but its not going to be easy convincing her that the wires i said i could probably get for like $10 are now $50.... hmmm...yea, she wont like that a bit. Especially because she just had to buy me a new mouse ($43 ms intellimouse) because her dog chewed THAT up.

We will see tho, thanks for the heads up.

Go to radioshack. Buy a roll of speaker wire for like 10 bucks. Then also buy the adapters that will allow you to connect the wire to the speaker. Its a stereo headphone jack. Then all ya have to do is wind the wire ends tightly to the connection points inside the adapters you just bought. Make sure the 2 wires dont touch at all. It works great, Ive had mine running like that for about 2 years now. Plus you'll get extra speaker wire for whenever you need it.

Estimated time: Your first speaker might take 10 minutes as you figure it out. The rest probably about 3 minutes.10.gif

• 2 weeks later...