selling my forte speakers 1989 !!!

ok...

i AM selling these!

there are fortes from 1989, oiled oak, biampable, excellent condition.

i do not have the risers...but they sure as heck sound like they do not need them. the original owner had spikes, which i took out because i have hardwood floors...so there are tiny holes in the bottom of these. other than that, these are really mint.

asking price is $800.

please email any questions or comments.

thanks,

josh

post-10036-13819248985446_thumb.jpg

because i am INSANE!!!

no...i am reasonably sane, but i recently moved and i have them in my small bedroom and they are too big for it.

i am so pleased with these speakers that i am sure when i move to a bigger place of my own, i will get another pair.

i just want them to go somewhere they will be fully appreciated and have room to play...the fortes are staring at me right now, like a dog who knows he might be going to the vet.

so that is why...and i could use the money right now.

please...someone give these a good home.

josh

Way too much for a pair of used Forte's! You are talking Cornwall and La Scala territory at $800. Forte's sell for $400-$500 on average unless you have an exotic finish, or they are in absolutely brand new condition without so much as a fingerprint or dust and they are complete with the original cartons, packing material, and user instruction manuals. There have been two pair of the improved Forte' II's on eBay at $400 and $450 BIN's. Good luck selling them for that here or anywhere for that matter.