RIAA; Delete your illegal MP3's and you won't be sued:

kenratboy

----------------

On 9/5/2003 3:36:34 PM kenratboy wrote:

VERY interesting story. I don't know what to think, but at least its showing a little bit of give and acceptance that file sharing is here to stay.

----------------

That, and the story that I saw about Universal dropping something like $6 off the suggested retail price of CDs. Maybe some suits up there at the RIAA is finally getting a clue here.

The RIOTT(what ever you call them) can kiss my butt and thru a piece of paper not to dirty me.They can scare kids with this BS.

I am so scared its...almost scray.The MP3 movement cannot be stopped.Thinges NEVER go the way a few dictators hope and their scare campain will fail like old dictators.

"Am I going to go to jail?"

Sadly...YES they will send you to a labour camp in Alaska and after to the most eastern part of Russia(part of a prisoner exchange program!).There you will be given a sledgehammer and will break illegal copies of CD's and DVD's!

LOL

----------------

On 9/6/2003 8:51:54 AM TheEAR wrote:

"Am I going to go to jail?"

Sadly...YES they will send you to a labour camp in Alaska and after to the most eastern part of Russia(part of a prisoner exchange program!).There you will be given a sledgehammer and will break illegal copies of CD's and DVD's!

LOL
----------------

You would bring along all your subwoofers and find the resonance frequancy of CD's 2.gif