no love

odiedarklord

I would like to know why the synergery line get on love. I know that they are on the low end of the kilpsch family, but the still kick most other speakers asses. Bose can't handle them, kenwood and sony what are they, jbl overprice peices of @#^$%, athena are blow away by them, m+k nothing. Basicaly most other brands cant compete with yet no love . Just wandering ?

James

Because "Reference" models are not that much more expensive and blow "Synergy" away. Having said that, I am sure that "Synergy" still sells more units then "Reference."

A former dealer did confide in me that it was usually 60% Synergy Sales to 40% Reference sales when I was shooting the Breeze with the guy.

RW10 Sub is like $499.00 retail, the same retail price as KSW-12.

RF-15s are the same retail price as SF-2 and RF-25 is just a little more in price.

I guess if you could listen to the two side by side, you'd spend the few bucks extra for "Reference".

James

You are correct.

I also own Synergy speakers and use them in my home.

I guess we all mainly talk about our "pride and joy" systems. Since I use them for more background music rather than listening or HT, I do not usually respond to threads about them.

Just last weekend, I was thinking about how those little black speakers fill a large room with nice sounding music.

Sorry for the lack of love.

JM