underworld

odiedarklord

i just got back from this one, do yourself a pleasure, wait to see it until it comes to blockbuster, it was good but? it just did not have impact like blade. to me it seemed like they were looking for a new angle to the old vampire story, and for the most part failed. as far as the sound track goes, it was just too loud, i mean all parts just seemed too loud, like it was not properly mixed? did not seem to have any lfe, just volume, even my son was unimpressed, he made few comments on the film12.gif12.gif

I agree with marksdad on all points. It was too loud (thought maybe it was just the theater I was in) and it could have been done a lot better. They were looking for a new spin on the old vamp story and they provided one, but I just thought it could have been better.

Below this point are spoilers for those who've already seen it

---- SPOIL ------

What was the deal? The vampires had like, no powers. She passes out from losing blood? These are the wimpyest vampires I've ever seen. Somewhat entertaining, but not very satisfying.