For Sale: RC7 & 60 lb. Omnimount

ssh

I'm getting another LaScala to use as a center channel, so I have a black RC7 & its' Omnimount for sale.Excellent condition.Omnimount (black) will hold a 60 lb.speaker.You may choose from my center channel,which is broken-in with about 120-140 hours of use,or one of my rear centers,which have less than 10 hours of use.$475 plus shipping from 71730.

SSH

That is exactly what I did, it is laying on its side with my Sony 43" RPTV on top of it. It was only about 6" taller than the original stand that came with the Sony and it kind of gives the TV the theater height kind of feel. The width of it is perfect for my TV, almost like it was made to fit under it. The Midrange and Tweeter are oriented so that they face the sweet spot on the couch. Huge difference from the KV-4 that it replaced, I got it for $300 it had been stored upstairs in a barn for around 3 years, a quick wipe down and dusting and it was put right back into service. Perfect complement to the Khorn mains and La Scala rears. I have replaced the wiring in it, and swapped out the push terminal K-55V with a soldered terminal version. I could not go back to a smaller center now.

You got a real bargain,Frzninvt.I'm picking up a pair from Dee this weekend for $800.One may have a crossover problem.The squawker doesn't respond,and the speaker does work.They have been modified with volume controls for the tweeter & squawker,which I'll take out or disable.

SSH