'88 Belles -- Secondary Market??

rgfbooth

Hi-welcome to the form.

IF I am reading correctly-you are looking to sell your Bells? If so- this form, i.e. two channel, is the place to do just that! Also If you seeking advice, feedback, or generally have a question, you have stumbled on the correct place! Regards Bill H.

Welcome. There is definitely a secondary market. I'd buy them from you myself but I want a pair within easier driving distance.

$1500 for yours seems reasonable, and you might possibly get closer to $2300. You could advertise on audiogon.com and say pickup only. NYC has quite a few people living in it, so you shouldn't have too much trouble. Or you could run an ad on eBay, local pickup only. eBay is seen by so many people that again you shouldn't have a problem. I would not sell to a dealer. He's going to give you a low enough figure to allow him to make a good profit, and you should be able to get the price he would charge, if you're patient.

You might find someone here that wants them. Please list the serial number info on the back, and advise as to what crossover network models are in them.

On the right hand side of the crossover where you attach the speaker cables there are two letters and, maybe, a number.( ie. AA; AK; AL 3; etc) The serial numbers are on the label something like 57B1235 BOW. If the labels are missing the serial numbers are stamped into the back edge of the enclosure, usually above the squaker and tweeter.

Rick

OK. This is the information on the back label...

Serial: 8708359-360 Type: BK-FB On the right of the wire connection it says: AB. Hope this helps!

Just found out that these are actually '87 Belles purchased in '88. They have a black satin finish, AB crossover, the tweeter is a K77M and the Midrange isK55M. They weigh @125lbs. each.

Pictures now available. PM email address and I will forward the pictures.