Problems

DwK

When ever I move the connector on the back of the speakers they get all scratchy and on some of them unless moved in a right place...... wont work.

Now, I have already returned my v2-400's once, and got my 4.1's. Thats cost me 40 bucks in Warrentys so far. I do not want to have to spend another 20 bucks, after returning them.

So does anyone know how I might be able to fix this problem?

------------------

K6-2 450

SB Live Value ( not 5.1)

Klipsch Pro Media v2 400 ( soon to be 4.1 )

2 Fisher STV-873's on front channel

2 Fisher surrounds on rear channel

perhaps.. ever thinking of changing the miniplugs?? without going to klipsch..?

i meant.. u can ask some shop to custom make new speakers cable with longer length and higher quality miniplugs ..

in this way.. u upgrade your speaker cables quality and fix the scratchy sound.. and u can move the satellites further away from each other...

But, if the scratchy sound is from the socket of the miniplug on satellite or the satellite itself, than u have no choice but to send it back to klipsch..

or

u can try to swap the satellites to make sure that it is not the satellites problem but the plug itself....

but if all the satellites have this scratchy sound...

maybe u didn't plug it in properly?.. try to check on it some more. i don't have any problem with mine. i moved them around too.

so.. just make sure the satellites and the sub are working fine and pinpoint the problem.. so that u will know what to do next........

This message has been edited by ma43q on 05-30-2001 at 09:06 PM

hmm. try it out first and go thru all the neccessary steps to check your set before sending it to klipsch..

or else it will be a waste of time and troublesome if later u find out that the problem could be solve by yourself.

hehehe

• Like 1

They are clean

and like... all the speakers do it.. Even my old v2-400's did it alittle.

I think its one of the Pro Medias flaws.. BAD Klipsch...... you let something slip.

------------------

K6-2 450

SB Live Value ( not 5.1)

Klipsch Pro Media v2 400 ( soon to be 4.1 )

2 Fisher STV-873's on front channel

2 Fisher surrounds on rear channel